If you’re looking to reduce or eliminate material sticking and flow issues, look no further than Rhino Slyde — a superior polyurethane formulation providing a smooth, slippery surface and excellent wear properties. Because Rhino Slyde is extremely low friction, it allows for clean, uninterrupted flow in dry, wet and freezing conditions. Materials simply pass over slick, non-stick Rhino Slyde with no adhesion or buildup.
For long-lasting liners, bumpers, wear plates and fabricated parts, dependable Rhino Slyde is the way to go. Field testing shows it simply outlasts steel, hardwoods and plastics in wear applications.
NEED A QUOTE ON URETHANE SHEETS?
WHAT MAKES RHINO SLYDE TOUGH TO BEAT:
- Low-friction coefficient of – .10 (dynamic, dry)
- Virtually no expansion or contraction with temperature changes
- Excellent resistance to decomposition in water
- Easy installation with bolts, screws or welds
- Slicker and wears longer than UHMW liners
- Retains material integrity up to 225˚F